[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7531) Syncrepl push delete operation does not recover when slave is unavailable
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7531) Syncrepl push delete operation does not recover when slave is unavailable
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:14:09 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com schrieb (27.02.2013 12:25 Uhr):
>> The setup is a master with an ldap backend and a slave consumer. If the master
>> is running and slave is not, delete operation results in the master being
A patch for this is now in git master, please test.
> I think we had situations like this before...
> How about having a test for this?
> What is the test which is nearest to this situation where a test could
> be based on?
test045. Feel free to submit patches for this test script.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/