[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7531) Syncrepl push delete operation does not recover when slave is unavailable
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7531) Syncrepl push delete operation does not recover when slave is unavailable
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:25:01 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Jan Synacek
Version: RE24 (7b03a58)
OS: Linux - Fedora 18
Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
The setup is a master with an ldap backend and a slave consumer. If the master
is running and slave is not, delete operation results in the master being
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start master.
2. Add the example ldif.
3. Delete one of the test org units.
4. Observe the error.
I would expect the master to honor the retry setting.