[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7503) slapcat: retry a few times when retrieving an entry
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7503) slapcat: retry a few times when retrieving an entry
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 23:00:23 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:03 PM +0100 BÃ¡lint RÃ©czey
> I'll let OpenLDAP developers fix the problem where they find it
> appropriate instead.
> My intention was adding a retry logic where there was a skip and
> continue logic already, in slapcat.
I understand your intent, I'm simply noting it was the wrong approach.
Supplying a patch that fixes the actual issue, if you choose to do so,
simply means it will have a greater chance of being fixed sooner than
later. I.e., it is not a high priority issue at this time for the openldap
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration