[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7501) added TCP keepalive support to back_ldap
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7501) added TCP keepalive support to back_ldap
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:32:16 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Ted C. Cheng
> Version: master
> OS: Linux/Solaris
> URL: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/94235048/back_ldap_tcp_keepalive.patch
> Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
> Please find in the URL a patch that adds TCP keepalive support to back_ldap.
> Please review and apply the patch.
Note - constructs like "#if 0" are only used for tentative/experimental
changes. For patches intended to be released to the public, just delete the
blocked out lines.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/