[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7495) access filter not correctly validated if assertion attribute not requested
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7495) access filter not correctly validated if assertion attribute not requested
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:13:32 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Using extra_attrs would be a possible work-around (tested).
Unfortunately it seems to trigger a seg fault in slapo-rwm in my setup which
is hard to track down to a certain cause. slapd starts ok but quite soon a seg
fault message is written to syslog. Just before the seg fault I see the usual
search requests of sssd in the logs...