[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7493) slapo-allowed: allowed* attrs are replicated
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7493) slapo-allowed: allowed* attrs are replicated
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:08:42 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> On 01/15/2013 07:40 PM, email@example.com wrote:
>> Please consider the attached patch which sets allowed
>> "USAGE dSAOperation". This seems to be the most appropriate USAGE compara=
>> to what's set for entryTTL in slapo-dds.
> No objection with this patch, since those properties were "arbitrarily"
> assigned to attributes defined by others to provide software
> interoperability. Unless anyone has objections, I'd commit it.
Go ahead. Please add a comment about the origin of the schema definitions and
these interoperability concerns.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/