[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7460) command-line option to ldapsearch to ignore server SSL certificate
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7460) command-line option to ldapsearch to ignore server SSL certificate
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 13:47:15 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Ralf Hauser
OS: debian stable
Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
to test, it would be great to have a ldapsearch command-line option to ignore
the server cert.
a) is that already existing ?
b) how would this be done otherwise?
Many thanks in advance!
P.S.: Perhaps, this could be added to a FAQ