[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7428) libldap: use non-blocking IO during TLS handshake
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7428) libldap: use non-blocking IO during TLS handshake
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:36:54 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I've just uploaded:
which tries to address the issue. If LDAP_OPT_NETWORK_TIMEOUT is set
ldap_int_tls_start will switch to non-blocking IO and call
ldap_int_tls_connect as often as needed unless it times out inbetween.
Currently I have only tested this with openssl but AFAICS this should also work
with the NSS and gnutls backends
Please review and comment.