[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: AW: (ITS#7426) contraints blocks syncreplication
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: AW: (ITS#7426) contraints blocks syncreplication
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:00:16 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> the problem is the order of the sync process.
> First the users are sync. At this moment the consumer don't have any group entry.
> So the constraints checks the dekanetZielgruppenDN against a not existing subtree.
> The result is: the user entry is not added.
Yes, but that's irrelevant. Even if the groups were fully replicated already,
if the provider sent an invalid user, this constraint overlay on the consumer
would correctly reject it and replication would still break.
The config is nonsensical. Closing this ITS.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/