[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7389) [PATCH] MozNSS: load certificates from certdb, fallback to PEM
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7389) [PATCH] MozNSS: load certificates from certdb, fallback to PEM
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:15:17 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I'm sorry, there is an updated version of the patch:
The attached file is derived from OpenLDAP Software. All of the modifications to OpenLDAP Software represented in the following patch(es) were developed by Red Hat. Red Hat has not assigned rights and/or interest in this work to any party. I, Jan Vcelak am authorized by Red Hat, my employer, to release this work under the following terms.
Red Hat hereby place the following modifications to OpenLDAP Software (and only these modifications) into the public domain. Hence, these modifications may be freely used and/or redistributed for any purpose with or without attribution and/or other notice.