[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7407) (&(>=)(<=)) filter does not honor upper bound (<=)
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7407) (&(>=)(<=)) filter does not honor upper bound (<=)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:13:38 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I've just noticed, that there are subclasses that match the filter criteria.
I.e. (attr1>=100) filter part matched attr1 attribute, but (attr1<=200)
matched some attr2 (attr2=42) attribute in the same object, and attr2 is
a subclass of attr1.
This is probably not a bug, better I'll ask the mail-list.