[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7359) [PATCH] MozNSS: prefer unlocked slot when getting private key
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7359) [PATCH] MozNSS: prefer unlocked slot when getting private key
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:49:30 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Tuesday 21 of August 2012 13:38:41, Howard Chu wrote:
> The quality of this code seems to be getting progressively worse. It seems
> I've been accepting the last several patches without giving feedback though.
So thank you for feedback on this patch.
> 1) the recent patches do not adhere to the existing whitespace conventions.
> Please fix this.
Sorry for that. Looks like you already committed the patch. I will send you
a patch fixing just the whitespaces in my recent changes.
> 2) the code in this patch is unnecessarily clumsy:
It's a matter of opinion. In general, I rather see less levels of indentation.
That's why I used this construct. But right, you are the maintainer. This code
is too short to say that it is more readable and the code produced by the
compiler will be the same.