[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7347) Exclusive bit masks for: ACL_WADD, ACL_WDEL, and ACL_WRITE
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7347) Exclusive bit masks for: ACL_WADD, ACL_WDEL, and ACL_WRITE
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:20:30 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I've uploaded a quick workaround to check the above acl, it can be
downloaded from here:
=> Test result: It works for me.
In the sense of the ITS title it's just a half-way workaround: It
addresses only subtractive ACLs, additive ACLs are not addressed.
A clean solution, separating the bitmasks is of course preferable.
In my opinion ITS#6900 should be closed.