[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7345) New Feature : Add Connection Information in Access Log Entries
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7345) New Feature : Add Connection Information in Access Log Entries
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 20:32:53 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Mathieu MILLET
Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
Entries provided by the Access Log Overlay does not contain informations such as
the IP Address of the client.
This patch adds a simple attribute : reqConnInfo containing the content of
Please review this patch because I'm not sure about what safety checks must be
performed on these data before "merging" them.
If this patch is accepted :
I, Mathieu MILLET, hereby place the following modifications to OpenLDAP Software
(and only these modifications) into the public domain. Hence, these
modifications may be freely used and/or redistributed for any purpose with or
without attribution and/or other notice.