[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7278) [PATCH] SHA-2: Add support salted SHA-2 password hashes
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7278) [PATCH] SHA-2: Add support salted SHA-2 password hashes
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:08:25 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> At Tue, 29 May 2012 05:49:52 GMT,
> fumiyas@OSSTech wrote:
>>> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/openldap-2.4.31-sha2-salted-hash.patch
>> In patched slapd-sha2.c, "#define SLAPD_SHA2_DEBUG" must be removed.
> [PATCH] slappasswd: Read slapd.conf to load dynamic password hash modules
> It is a problem that a slappasswd user must have read privilage
> on slapd.conf (or slapd.d) by this patch...
slappasswd is an administrative command; if you don't have administrator
access already you have no business running it.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/