[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7277) Slapadd segfaults if binddn contains ou or dc statements
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7277) Slapadd segfaults if binddn contains ou or dc statements
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 04:20:50 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Monday, May 21, 2012 5:27 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> thanks for the reply. I followed your advice and played a bit with it =
> and now it's working.
> It's interesting that you always have to include the core.schema even if =
> you use a replicated config.
2. the central, innermost, or most essential part of anything.
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration