[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7265) reaching back-mdb database sizelimit can result in corrupt DB
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7265) reaching back-mdb database sizelimit can result in corrupt DB
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:22:08 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Monday, May 07, 2012 6:05 PM +0000 quanah@OpenLDAP.org wrote:
> Full_Name: Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Version: 2.4.30+patches
> OS: Linux 2.6
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
> With a database maxsize of 1GB, found that when the DB hit 1GB in size,
> slapd stopped. After upping the maxsize, the mdb database was unreadable
> via ldapsearch. Slapcat also failed to pull any data out of the database.
Appears related to ITS7266, this ITS can be closed. There was a size
mismatch between data sizes in slapd & libmdb.
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration