[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7253) Error returned when sss control used with a non ordered attribute, even if the control is not critical
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7253) Error returned when sss control used with a non ordered attribute, even if the control is not critical
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:14:56 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Le 20 avril 2012 18:00, <Kurt@openldap.org> a écrit :
> On Apr 20, 2012, at 8:25 AM, email@example.com wrote:
>>> which use the sss
>>> control on standards attributes like cn or sn.
>> maybe you should file a bug report with them.
> and I should note that I consider most client use of this control, itself, to be a bug.
Ok Kurt, I let you explain that to Microsoft and IBM ;)
By the way, I understand your arguments, I just wanted to notify the
OpenLDAP team of this problem, because that can force customers to use
another LDAP directory in order to stay compatible with such (buggy)