[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7224) Core dump while trying to run slapd
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7224) Core dump while trying to run slapd
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:36:53 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
ashish gawarikar wrote:
> On 4/6/2012 10:22 AM, Howard Chu wrote:
>> Find out why oc->oc_names is NULL. It should not be. Seems like you
>> have an invalid schema definition.
> I have fixed the objectClasses that were violating by adding
> Also, the slapadd-ing should not "core", and give the right error message.
Agreed. But since you haven't provided us with the steps to reproduce the
error, we have nothing to go on.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/