[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7150) SEGFAULT in openldap-2.4.28 & 2.4.29
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7150) SEGFAULT in openldap-2.4.28 & 2.4.29
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 02:09:37 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
David Coutadeur wrote:
> After a more detailed analysis, I finally had a segfault. (after 10 to
> 15 tests, as described below)
> I don't know if this is the same bug this time, so please tell me and I
> will open a new ticket if necessary.
> Thank you in advance for helping.
Any chance you can reproduce this under valgrind? It appears there's an
invalid pointer somewhere, but valgrind would make it easier to track down
where it came from.
And no, this is not the same crash as before. Please open a new ticket, thanks.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/