[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: ~*~ [spam] Re: (ITS#7143) Assertion error (crash); using relay backend and translucent ove
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: ~*~ [spam] Re: (ITS#7143) Assertion error (crash); using relay backend and translucent ove
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 01:33:33 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Mattias Andersson wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 01:59:49 +0100, Howard Chu<email@example.com> wrote:
>> OK, we need to know exactly what the difference is between the
>> ldapsearch query and the browser query. Can you please run slapd -d7 and
>> record first the ldapsearch query and then the browser query and post
>> the output for each of those?
> Attached the output from the two queries.
Thanks. The difference is that the softerra browser was searching with
attrsOnly set true, so all of the returned attributes had no values. Setting
this option in ldapsearch allowed the issue to be reproduced. This is now
fixed in git master.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/