[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7143) Assertion error (crash); using relay backend and translucent overlay
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7143) Assertion error (crash); using relay backend and translucent overlay
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:26:58 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:41 AM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 03:56:06 +0100, Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Mattias Andersson wrote:
>>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 02:27:05 +0100, Howard Chu<email@example.com> wrote:
>>>> Please provide a full gdb backtrace from the assertion failure. I've
>>>> reproduced this configuration locally but see no crash using
>>>> I don't have the Softerra browser.
>>> Ok, see attachment. The problem is not reproducible with ldapsearch.
>> Please see if the attached patch alters the behavior. Thanks.
> I'm getting an error that MozNSS is not found when I run ./configure.
Any update? We would like to get a fix for this into OpenLDAP 2.4.29 if
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration