[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7144) reproducible segfault on slave/consumer during sync-replication
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7144) reproducible segfault on slave/consumer during sync-replication
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:01:05 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Sven Hartge wrote:
> On 02.02.2012 11:25, Howard Chu wrote:
>> Sven Hartge wrote:
>>> Um 14:47 Uhr am 01.02.12 schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount:
>>>> Could you *please* try the RE24 checkout from GIT rather than 2.4.28?
>>>> That is substantially more useful than patching 2.4.28.
>>> I'm sorry to report: still segfaults, backtrace is attached.
>> This patch should take care of that crash.
> Yes, works. Thank you very much!
Thanks for the confirmation, committed to master.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/