[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7107) cn=config syncrepl fails with "controls require LDAPv3" on bound v3 connection
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7107) cn=config syncrepl fails with "controls require LDAPv3" on bound v3 connection
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 03:15:06 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> I have reproduced the problem on 2.4.27. The mentioned ldapsearch query
> seems to have a high probability of success if run immediately after
> server start, which also seems true on 2.4.28.
> I threw in an extra Debug() line and op->op_protocol == 2 at the check.
> I'm rebuilding with as many debugging symbols enabled as possible to try
> to figure out what's going on.
A fix for this is in git master, please test.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/