[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7090) back-mdb produces wrong slapcat output
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7090) back-mdb produces wrong slapcat output
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:33:22 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>>> You don't have to teach me anything in the testing field.
>> Clearly I *do* need to, based on the completely useless content-free emails
>> you've posted so far.
> Maybe then you should learn to read. The cause was already mentioned in a
> message before. I did not expect that you are not able to generate test data
> not in tree order yourself.
You're assuming I've been sitting on my ass waiting for your followups. I fed
a number of unordered LDIFs into slapadd and the problem never surfaced.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/