[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7090) back-mdb produces wrong slapcat output
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7090) back-mdb produces wrong slapcat output
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:08:57 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Michael Ströder wrote:
> Howard Chu wrote:
>> What git commit ID?
> As said in former times: Before reporting an ITS I *always* do git pull
> checking whether there was something committed after the tested build. If
> there was a new commit I always retest.
Please just answer the questions. Bear in mind that there is a propagation
delay between the writable git-master and the public mirror.
I always have good reasons for asking for the information that I ask for.
Second-guessing me is not going to get problems solved faster.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/