[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#7065) changeType: modify "replace/delete" trick causes segmentation fault in cn=config
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#7065) changeType: modify "replace/delete" trick causes segmentation fault in cn=config
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:26:55 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Jeffrey Crawford
OS: FreeBSD 8.2
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
To guarantee the removal of an attribute when I don't know if the attribute
exists already or not I often employ the following LDIF:
Howver every time I run the above against cn=config it causes a segmentation
fault. It does not cause any problems with a hdb backends. I like to set up
ldifs that i can run generically without having to know if content is there or
not so I do use this.
I can work around it by just separating the above out into two "dn"
instructions. but if for example one wanted to remove Indexes, that intermediate
update might cause some process to start then abruptly stop or not stop.
The above failure is consistant, so hopefully easy to find.