[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7024) OpenLDAP does not save the attribute "jpegPhoto" in the sql database
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7024) OpenLDAP does not save the attribute "jpegPhoto" in the sql database
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 06:28:20 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> back-sql calls backsql_BindParamBerVal(), which indeed considers the data as
> SQL_C_CHAR, SQL_VARCHAR. A binary variant can be easily defined, but back-sql
> will need to know what attribute values need to be treated as binaries. A
> general approach to this requires to modify the attribute mapping, to add a
> "type" flag.
I have carefully read the documentation (man slapd-sql) but could not
find how to modify the attribute mapping and add a "type" flag.