[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7021) pwdAllowUserChange: FALSE disallows password change by anybody
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7021) pwdAllowUserChange: FALSE disallows password change by anybody
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:26:10 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> OTOH, by strictly interpreting the way its use is discussed in the draft,
> it should only apply to attempts by "self" to modify the password, so a
> modification performed by a different identity (provided ACLs permit it)
> should not be affected.
Yes, that's my understanding too.