[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#7007) sync: inconsistent directory when starting with emtpy node
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#7007) sync: inconsistent directory when starting with emtpy node
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:29:44 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
I'm sorry, in the meantime I found out that the binddn I used didn't have full access so the empty node couldn't get all attributes and then the broken directory got replicated back to the initial node. It was just a configuration problem on my part. Sorry again.