[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6978) Invalid indentation of splitted lines in LDIF input file causes SEGFAULT
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6978) Invalid indentation of splitted lines in LDIF input file causes SEGFAULT
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:02:15 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Thursday 23 June 2011 22:41:20, Howard Chu wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
> > Full_Name: Jan Vcelak
> > Version: 2.5.25
> There is no OpenLDAP version 2.5.
This is a typo. I mean 2.4.25. (But it an older issue, it was reported in RH
bugzilla against 2.4.23.)
> There is no file ldifutil.c in OpenLDAP 2.4.
> I don't know what you're testing against, but this bug report appears
> invalid. Closing.
$ find -name ldifutil.c
Tested against git master branch.
> Your example doesn't SEGV for me. Anyway, I've committed a different patch
> to master for this issue.
Strange... Fedora Linux 15, 64bit. And clearly an uninitialized memory was
accessed. But your fix is fine and works for me.