[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6657) back-sql segfault in backsql_search
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6657) back-sql segfault in backsql_search
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 05:25:31 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 08:16:18AM +0300, Timo Ter?s wrote:
> On 06/13/2011 11:56 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
> > email@example.com wrote:
> >> ITS#6691 seems to be same issue.
> >> I have a patch to fix this.
> >> It's available at:
> >> http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports.git/plain/main/openldap/openldap-back-sql-fix-64bit.patch
> > Thanks for the patch, now in git master.
> Good. Though, it would have been polite to credit me as the commit author.
You were credited in the release branch. In the future use git format-patch and
things like this won't get overlooked.