[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#6971) Incorrect configure option in documentation
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#6971) Incorrect configure option in documentation
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 04:15:31 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Cris Rhea
Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
Sections 4.2.6 and 4.3 mention using "--with-wrappers" to enable TCP Wrappers.
option does not cause "configure" to fail, but instead, silently does nothing.
The correct option is "--enable-wrappers".
This is also a minor security bug as people might think their systems have
TCP Wrapper restrictions, but unless someone tests it, they won't realize it