[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6887) authz-regexp: backslash escaping/normalization
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6887) authz-regexp: backslash escaping/normalization
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:58:00 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Please also have a look into the might be related patch, submitted in
> ITS#6912 which addresses normalization of auth(c|z)Id of the form
> "u:xxx" in general. Thank you very much.
I see no bug here. The backslash was properly escaped, using the normal
escaping rules for LDAP DNs.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/