[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6966) admin guide references "Start TLS" instead of StartTLS
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6966) admin guide references "Start TLS" instead of StartTLS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:31:41 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:19 PM +0000 quanah@OpenLDAP.org wrote:
> Full_Name: Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Version: NA
> OS: NA
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
> The admin guide refers to "Start TLS" in multiple locations instead of
> "StartTLS", which leads to confusion among end users, and makes searching
> for the startTLS pieces a pain. I will fix shortly.
I will mark this as invalid, as this is how it is described in all the RFCs
as well (Start TLS).
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration