[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6888) slapd 2.4.23 terminating with 'SIGABRT'
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6888) slapd 2.4.23 terminating with 'SIGABRT'
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:27:10 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> The reason we are running 5 clients (each with 10 threads) performing
> concurrent wildcard searches on "unindexed attributes", is purely and
> simply.... load testing.
> the test seems reasonable enough that (with our current configuration)
> slapd should be able to handle it with terminating with a 'SIGABRT'...
> am i wrong in assuming this?
Your trace shows an abort because malloc failed, meaning your system was out
of RAM. Regardless of what "free" reports, your malloc library ran out of
space. There's no OpenLDAP bug here, closing this ITS.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/