[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6900) dnattr acl statement: users can produce dangling entries
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6900) dnattr acl statement: users can produce dangling entries
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 00:31:57 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Once again an update of this patch:
One more step further dnattr's documented behaviour:
Now the DN in dnattr is additionally allowed to remove the whole entry.
The update can be found here:
I'm not quite satisfied with my code and its internal processing. It's
more some kind of a prototype. Probably you guys do have the knowlege to
"convert" it into a better and slapd-like design...
Thanks a lot!