[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6870) Undefined reference to ber_* with 2.4.24
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6870) Undefined reference to ber_* with 2.4.24
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:39:33 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
>> I changed the state back to "Open" as the problem is not really solved yet. I
>> wonder if we should revert the original fix to liblutil/Makefile.in for now to
>> have at least a working built back on non-Windows Platforms.
> Revert is fine to get HEAD building cleanly for now. Seems like the best
> solution longterm is to move libldif into its own directory since the rest of
> liblutil doesn't depend on it.
And as yet another option, why not build it alongside libldap...
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/