[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6854) When login from one application, "error=49" error show up, but other application's login are all right.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6854) When login from one application, "error=49" error show up, but other application's login are all right.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:29:31 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Friday, March 04, 2011 11:01 AM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> Full_Name: hao ma
> Version: 2.3.43
> OS: linux
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
> We have configured Openldap as our user info repository for all our
> applications.(include Atlassian JIRA,Confluence,Fisheye,Crowd).
Usage questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The
ITS system is for reporting bugs only. I would also note that OpenLDAP 2.3
is no longer supported, so bug reports for that release will be ignored.
OpenLDAP 2.4.23 is the current stable release.
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration