[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6839) Expanded documentation for ldapi: and SASL EXTERNAL
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6839) Expanded documentation for ldapi: and SASL EXTERNAL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:22:12 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Andrew Findlay
> Version: 2.4.24
> OS: OpenSuSE 11.3
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/afindlay-slapi-doc-patch-20110217a
> Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
> This documentation patch affects the Admin Guide and one manpage.
> It gives information about the ldapi: transport and the use of SASL EXTERNAL
> with it.
> The SASL EXTERNAL section also contains a small expansion on the use of TLS.
This patch fails to apply to HEAD. Please re-read the contributing guidelines;
all patches must be against HEAD.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/