[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6753) Compare operation broken with attribute inheritance
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6753) Compare operation broken with attribute inheritance
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:00:00 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Full_Name: Hallvard B Furuseth
> Version: HEAD
> OS: Linux
> Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
> Submitted by: hallvard
> back-bdb, back-monitor: If attr A is ACL-protected and inherits from B,
> one can still check its value with ldapcompare ... 'B:value'.
> back-config: Compare doesn't seem to support attribute inheritance.
> root DSE, cn=subschema: Inheritance works correctly.
All Compare processing has been centralized in the frontend so all backends
implement it uniformly now.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/