[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6711) Problems with ppolicy_forward_updates and starttls with certificate-based auth
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6711) Problems with ppolicy_forward_updates and starttls with certificate-based auth
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 00:11:01 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On 02/03/2011 06:27 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
> Kartik Subbarao wrote:
>> I'd like to add one clarification to this message. I named the attached
>> test script that illustrates the two RESULT messages problem
>> test099-ppolicy-update, per Howard's previous advice not to duplicate
>> existing names. But I just realized that this script relies on the same
>> data files that I previously submitted (slapd-ppolicy.conf,
>> ppolicy.ldif) so when running this script please ensure that those files
>> are in place.
> That's fine. I've stopped working on this issue until I get some
> feedback from Ando on my previous comments.
Ok understood. One request, can the status be changed from "Closed" to
whatever is appropriate?