[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6798) Mutex starvation on two-level referral for SASL connection
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6798) Mutex starvation on two-level referral for SASL connection
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:25:37 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Here's some information that Stephen asked would be of use. There is
>> one forest, one domain, but three sites in the layout. The functional
>> level of the forest and the domain is W2008, but the servers have 2008R2.
>> And the full backtrace of the hung process:
> Thanks, but this trace is from 2.4.21, which is obsolete. Please use the
> current release (2.4.23) since the relevant code has changed. There is no
> point in us spending time tracking down issues in non-existent code.
And, one more time: please use a debug build, like I asked in my first reply.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/