[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6660) paged result searches fail to deallocate memory until slapd shutdown
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6660) paged result searches fail to deallocate memory until slapd shutdown
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:55:55 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On December 2, 2010 6:45:45 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> At the end of my test threads 11-14 were not terminated. I
> believe this may imply significant thread stack growth not 'leakage'.
> I will provide more info as I get it. I hope this helps in resolving
> this ITS.
Thanks for the data point. We've definitely identified that it is not
leakage, but problems with having multiple cores (> 2 or 3). In that
scenario, the entry cache grows up until the point that every entry is
present in the cache.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration