[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6692) LDAP_INAPPROPRIATE_MATCHING not returned when faced with an unsupported extensible match
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6692) LDAP_INAPPROPRIATE_MATCHING not returned when faced with an unsupported extensible match
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:42:26 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Thanks Kurt. I missed seeing that part of the spec.
On 11/ 2/10 01:33 PM, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
> On Nov 2, 2010, at 10:59 AM, email@example.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Doug Leavitt
>> Version: HEAD
>> OS: Solaris
>> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
>> Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
>> It seems that slapd is returning success if an unsupported extensible match
>> is given. Probably LDAP_INAPPROPRIATE_MATCHING or maybe
>> LDAP_UNAVAILABLE_CRITICAL_EXTENSION chould be returned. Instead.
> Per RFC 4511, Section 220.127.116.11, no.
> -- Kurt