[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6673) ldap_unbind() hangs on unreachable LDAP server when using TLS
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6673) ldap_unbind() hangs on unreachable LDAP server when using TLS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:12:48 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Arthur de Jong wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 14:42 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
>> What is the GnuTLS version number? Seems like you should be submitting
>> this to their tracker anyway, as the original reporter.
> I'm using GnuTLS 2.8.6. I've just also tried with GnuTLS 2.10.2 which
> shows the same behaviour.
> I've reported it to
> feel free to add any more pointers that may be useful.
> Anyway, thanks for your help.
Based on the discussion there, I've committed the workaround I already
mentioned in my previous reply.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/