[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6660) paged result searches fail to deallocate memory until slapd shutdown
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6660) paged result searches fail to deallocate memory until slapd shutdown
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:14:09 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Wednesday, September 29, 2010 12:38 AM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> It appears to be a problem with the entry cache, which is set to 25,000:
Running with a fix from Howard, the entry cache behaves correctly.
However, slapd still grows at the same rate.
If I limit to only 10 paged results searches, slapd grows at a rate of
300MB Virtual and 300MB Resident for every set of 10 paged results searches
I do concurrently, up until I run slapd out of memory. There's something
very wrong with paged results searches.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration