[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6432) PATCH: MozNSS crypto (tls_m.c) - support InitContext, improved PEM support
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6432) PATCH: MozNSS crypto (tls_m.c) - support InitContext, improved PEM support
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:46:10 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Any update on this?
Sorry I must've missed your last reply, I thought we were still waiting on you.
Why is pem_mod_name needed as an independent variable? Since it's const I
presume it will not be changing in the future?
(Not asking for a change here, just want to understand its purpose.)
Actually, since it and pem_library are only used once each, I would probably
just #define it instead. But again, just want to know first how constant it
I've committed the patch as-is. If any other tweaks are needed let us know.
Thanks for working on this.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/