[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6477) Clarify ambiguous TLS/SSL Errors in libldap/tls2c.
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6477) Clarify ambiguous TLS/SSL Errors in libldap/tls2c.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:00:57 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 16:19 +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> After some chatter on the mailing list, the problem is now understood:
> - TLS error messages are indeed reported by OpenLDAP:
> TLS: could not use key file `/usr/local/etc/openldap/certs/ldap.key.pem'.
> - The only way to see these error messages is to start the daemon with
> '-d stats'
> My suggestions: print the TLS error messages out to syslog, or if that's
> not possible, print them to stdout regardless of whether the daemon is
> running in the foreground or not.
Isn't it in local4.* ?