[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6471) dynlist overlay only acknowledging last dynlist-attrset statement
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6471) dynlist overlay only acknowledging last dynlist-attrset statement
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 02:08:33 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Actually, maybe I wasn't totally wrong. There MAY be a bug at work, =
just not the one I initially thought ....
1.) Implemented your exact working example on my dev server. Worked.
2.) Implemented same example on my QA server. Worked.
3.) Implemented on a production server. Failed.
I then realized the dynlist-attrset was listed as follows:
I then moved the slapd.conf dynlist configuration lines ABOVE syncrepl =
lines (below my indexes for this DB).
Example then worked in production.
Is THAT a bug? That its behavior changes depending on where it is placed =
inside of a given 'database' section?
Thanks, sorry to keep bugging you with this ....